Help FORUM STATISTICS

etmb61

NAWCC Member
Oct 25, 2010
Mascoutah, IL
Country
Region
There's a box on the right that shows the forum stats but i don't think it's capturing all the information. The "Last Edit" only seems to get updated from the watches encyclopedia entries. I've made several other edits later than the item shown so it should show the latest of those right?

Otherwise what's the point?

Eric

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
There's a box on the right that shows the forum stats but i don't think it's capturing all the information. The "Last Edit" only seems to get updated from the watches encyclopedia entries. I've made several other edits later than the item shown so it should show the latest of those right?

Otherwise what's the point?

Eric
That "Last edit" field shows the latest edit to a page in the Wiki, and the watch pages have generated the greatest activity. I assume from what I could find that your edits have all been to posts in Forum threads.

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
The 3 lines at the bottom of Forum Stats are all Encyclopedia data.

The latest forum posts are shown above there. The New Post page shows all new Posts and has tabs for other new stuff. The tab at the far right is Latest activity that shows new replies to all content streams.

The whole set of "new' lists needs more effort than I have been able to give it.i.e. there are redundant tabs on theNew Posts page for some content types.

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
The 3 lines at the bottom of Forum Stats are all Encyclopedia data.

The latest forum posts are shown above there. The New Post page shows all new Posts and has tabs for other new stuff. The tab at the far right is Latest activity that shows new replies to all content streams.

The whole set of "new' lists needs more effort than I have been able to give it.i.e. there are redundant tabs on theNew Posts page for some content types.
Eric's inquiry seems to have been that the last edit shown for the wiki (Rockford's early high grade movements) was on April 7. He made an edit, as I linked above, on April 17, yet it does not show.

etmb61

NAWCC Member
Oct 25, 2010
Mascoutah, IL
Country
Region
No, I lied to you, Eric. I did find a wiki edit you made on April 17 of this year to this article: Book:Horolovar 400 Day Clock Repair Guide, 10th Edition, Errors and Updates | NAWCC Forums . Why it does not show up, I cannot say. Perhaps Tom McIntyre can explain.
Steven,
Can you or one of the other admins please create a "Sticky Thread" at the top of the "400 Day & Atmos" forum that links to the "Errors and Updates" wiki article you've shown above. We spend a lot of time in the 400 day forum going over this information and I'm trying to solve that problem.

Thanks,
Eric

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
Staff member
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
Steven,
Can you or one of the other admins please create a "Sticky Thread" at the top of the "400 Day & Atmos" forum that links to the "Errors and Updates" wiki article you've shown above. We spend a lot of time in the 400 day forum going over this information and I'm trying to solve that problem.

Thanks,
Eric
I have created the sticky. Do you want it locked or unlocked?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Swfc
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Weekly News 7/7/19 by Tom McIntyre