NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
There has been some confusion about the navigation entries under Forums.

Two of the entries have been renamed to make their meaning more clear. Find Threads has been renamed to Find My Threads and History has been renamed to My History.

In both cases the contents are filtered for the currently logged in user.

Find My Threads lists those threads which you started as the original poster in the thread. Other tabs on that screen give alternative views of thread information.

My History lists all the threads in which you have posted. which you have read. (thanks Steven)

Both lists show the most recent activity at the top.

Because we have merged the Forum Menu and the NAWCC Main Site Menu into a single structure there are fewer entries and subentries in the menu. We have tried to ensure that all the navigation functions are still available but would appreciate reports of any that you cannot find.

If you have suggestions for a better selection of primary submenus under Forums, please share those ideas here where we can discuss them. This particular feature of the Forums is very flexible and easy to modify for the volunteer staff if the users have a consensus on what is wanted.

Last edited:
Reactions: PatH

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
Thank you. I did not do a careful examination. I did notice it was not the same as the Find My Threads list. I should have looked closer.

PatH

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 5, 2014
Texas
Country
Region
Find My Threads has tabs for threads I started, threads in which I have posted, etc. Very handy. I can also see where My History would be helpful if you know you've read a thread/post recently, but didn't post or watch, and then decide you'd like to return to reread/reference, etc.

Our 2021 National Meeting in Hampton Roads Virginia
Topic related ad experiment
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanaweigh
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
How to wire a 24 volt secondary for a 12 volt ITR/IBM Master clock system by Toughtool