for KENT SINGER

Kent

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Silver Member
Aug 26, 2000
Country
Wes, et.al.:

That file, plus a few others that my replies link to (and my email address), were in web space which was closed out when I moved out of my Columbus home. In about a week or so, I'll be able to make it available again. I'll post the new link at that time.

Wes

Aug 19, 2002
www.pocketwatchsite.com
Country
Region
Glad to hear everything is okay (except moving is always a drag!)
Thanks for keeping us posted. The case opening article is very thorough and used my hundreds if not thousands of people every year. I am very glad you wrote it, as I get many emails with inquiries of how to open their watch to get at the serial number.
THANK YOU! :cool:

Tref

Mar 28, 2005
Country
Hi Kent,

In that case, you have a private message and some email from me that might not have reached you.

Best Regards,

Tref

Kent

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Silver Member
Aug 26, 2000
Country
Hi Again:

I've moved into my new house about a week ago. My new internet service will be starting up tomorrow and I've have just unpacked the desktop. There was a slightly old version of "How To Open A Pocket Watch Case" on one of the hard drives. I'll get it cleaned up and posted over the weekend (along with my new email address).

P.S. Wes: Thanks for your encouragement.

Soon,

Kent

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Silver Member
Aug 26, 2000
Country
Wes:

The copy I found was one Rev earlier (14-Jan-01). I've saved the later version that you posted and this is the one I'll look over, update and re-post.

Meanwhile, please feel free to post links to your stored copy of it. When the revised copy is posted, please feel free to make use of that. If you choose to host a copy and post links, that's fine with me, there'll be less chance of it getting lost.

Best regards,

Wes

Aug 19, 2002
www.pocketwatchsite.com
Country
Region
I luckily had saved it on my PC at some point. When I discovered the dead link I uploaded the backup. I hope to leave it as a temporary backup until your link is restored. Just keep us posted.

By the way, I have no problem mirroring any of these files you have. Just let me know, as I have plenty of space that I don't use!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
4CindyP
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller