Football season starts today

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Sep 11, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    #1 dweiss17, Sep 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2016
    Today is the start of America’s football season and it happens as a fan of our Philadelphia Eagles, I shall be watching their play this afternoon against the Green Bay Packers and hope our Eagles have a promising start to this new football season.

Also, …exactly in three months by the period of time; I will have reached my 101[SUP]st[/SUP] Birthday. Again, I shall invite family and friends to share part of this day with me…in celebration of reaching an age I never expected.

2. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    - - - Updated - - -

I apologize to the Green Bay Packers, I wrongly named them as the opponents of the Philadelphia Eagles in today's opening season game. In fact, it was the Cleveland Browns, who the Eagles just defeated by the score of 29 to 10. With hope the Eagles remain a winning team through out this season.

3. Dave Coatsworth

Dave Coatsworth Super Moderator
    Donor NAWCC Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Camarillo, CA
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I didn't see the game, but is sounds like Carson Wentz had a good game. Good to see him do well in his first outing as a rookie.