National Meeting 2019 Finding Friends and other with interests like yours

Discussion in 'NAWCC Events' started by Tom McIntyre, May 11, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    The map of tables for the Mart room at the National is color coded to the best of my ability to show which table holders lean toward some aspect of watches and watchmaking and which are more interested in clocks and clock making.

Tables that are still available have no color, just the outline. Those that I think have a clock orientation are in shades of green. The reason for multiple shades is to mark out the table holders' set of tables. Often that is a single person and sometimes it is a group of people who registered together. The table that I believe have more of a watch orientation are colored in shades of orange.

The table map is at Mart Table Map. The site also has the list of all the table holders arranged alphabetically at Table holders.

If you are looking at the map and want to know who has a particular table, each is marked with a vertical row of tables from A to S and a number for the table in that set which, redundantly, starts with the number of that letter in the alphabet. If you open the list of table holders, it is a PDF file that can be searched for the table number you picked in the map. Type ctrl/F to initiate the search.

If I have mis-marked the tables with the wrong color, you can reply here, or tell me in a conversation, or email me with the correction.

2. clocks55

clocks55 Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Oct 1, 2008
    clock repair and antique clock sales
    8 Hillcrest Lane Saratoga Springs NY 12866
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Peter Elmendorf I can not find my tables on the map 1932, 1933,1934

3. PatH

PatH National Program Chair
    NAWCC Fellow NAWCC Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Female
    Texas
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Are they possibly row letter I numbers 932, 933 and 934? If so, it looks like they are toward the top of the map to the right of the Silent Auction section. Tom can probably confirm.

4. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Pat got it right. They are I932, 933,934. All table locations start with a letter (which for a single digit number is the ordinal number of that letter in the alphabet.

The cluster ID's are shown on the center cross aisle. You are in cluster I9 on the right hand side of the top section. Those tables will have your name on them when you arrive.

I switched to Times Roman, a serif font to avoid the confusion with I and 1.