Final installation of my tower clock

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
Here's a picture of my latest installation of my own design of tower clock sized 1 meter diameter with built-in chime and melody. At my left are the people behind the funding of the project and to my right is my son Gilbert a mechanical eng. tech. graduate who helped me in making the clock. Most of the visitors in the inauguration today are government officials from nearby towns, showing their interests and informed us that they might as well have one of this clock on their building and plaza in the future. Hope you enjoyed following the posts. Thank you very much.:clap:

Attachments

dutch

Jan 6, 2003
Oxnard,CA
Country
Region
Beautiful job, you should be proud. Thanks for sharing.

Regards, Dutch

Robert Gary

Member, NAWCC Board of Directors
Director
NAWCC Member
Feb 26, 2003
Southern California
Country
Region
Beautiful!

Congratualtions on a job well done.

RobertG

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
It's in Cavite Province...

...about 1 hour drive away from Manila, Philippines. It was donated to the municipal government by the international organization of Masonry, Cavite Chapter and they say they have so many projects before and it was their first time to have a project like tower clock.

Tony Ambruso

Dec 2, 2005
www.azclocks.com
I spent some time in Manila and did some work in Canlubang and enjoyed it very much. It has been over 13 years since I have been to the Philippines, but I do remember. Once again, very nice project.

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
Nice of you to have worked here in the Philippines

During your time of stay 13 years ago I was busy teaching watch repair in Manila. Actually I became active in teaching since 1993 up to 2007. But in 2002 I succesfully made a prototype of my first design of tower clock and decided to close my training center in 2007 and concentrated in the development of my tower clock because I can see the potential of good business. Now, I learned some simple programming on microcontroller chips and used it in making clocks. I have also made my own version of quartz watch analyzer used in trouble shooting quartz watches and I have the video at

http://youtube.com/learsi0807

Please enjoy seeing it. Thank you.

Le Arsi

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
le arsi nice job on the tower clock. Which one are you in this picture? Nice to put a name to a face.
Are you planning to do more tower clocks?

le arsi

Jul 7, 2008
Philippines
Country
Hello Kevin,
I'm second to the left and to my right is my son Gilbert who's also a watch/clockmaker and currently employed at Lucerne Manila as a watchmaker.
Yes I will continue making tower clocks, very proud of it and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for following the posts.

Le Arsi

Our 2021 National Meeting in Hampton Roads Virginia
Topic related ad experiment
Know Your NAWCC Forums Rules!
RULES & GUIDELINES

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
panos
Encyclopedia Pages