Felca Chronometer Officially Certified

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by peter hurst, Feb 24, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. peter hurst

peter hurst Registered User

Aug 15, 2006
    20190223_115713.jpg Hello, I have this watch in good working order a nd I am looking for your opinions, there is nothing to be found on the internet. I have not yet been able to get the back off. Than

20190223_115734.jpg 20190223_115819.jpg

2. richiec

richiec Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Male
    automotive warranty inspector
    Brick, Ocean, NJ
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Looks to be early 1960's, shame you can't get the back off as that will tell the whole story. Anything on the case back itself?

3. peter hurst

peter hurst Registered User

Aug 15, 2006
    My friend is bringing one of his tools to me later today should have pictures then. Thanks

4. 4thdimension

4thdimension Registered User

Oct 18, 2001
    Country Flag:
    I could be mistaken but on my phone I think I see some moisture under the crystal, especially near the date aperture. You didn't show the back so I'm unclear on how this opens but I am curious to see the movement. I was unaware Felca ever made such a watch. Let us know what you find out.-Cort

5. Kangding

Kangding New Member

Jul 1, 2020
    Male
    Country Flag:
    The Felca Chronometer appears be the same model that was given to me to me 50 years ago by my father's to celebrate my 21 Birthday , Coming of Age. Sadly, it wad stolen in a burglary at my present home in London, England about 18 years ago, and never seen again. I am naturally intrigued to see the image of it in the e thread posted over a yeat ago. I should like to know if NAWC members msafe any follow up comments,and if this model is still in s collection since, for obvious reasons of great sentimentality I should like to obtain a replacement watch. My original watch wad purchased locally in London.
    I have only just joined NAWC. Thanks to Members in anticipation.of their kind assistance.
    For ease of immediate reference my email address is :-
    Keithenglish17@gmail.com

6. roughbarked

roughbarked Registered User

Dec 2, 2016
    watchmaker
    Western NSW or just this side of the black stump.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    #6 roughbarked, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020