EXCEPTIONAL PWDB Revamp!

vintageguy

NAWCC Member
Oct 27, 2013
Minnesota
Country
Region
All,

Big time KUDOS to Nathan Moore for his incredible revamp of the PWDB website, Pocket Watch Database: Information for American Pocket Watches

Nathan, thank you so much for providing collectors, sellers and buyers with an outstanding resource to document, research and value the American pocket watches we all love so well. You're the best!

Regards,

Mike McNamee

Steven Thornberry

User Administrator
NAWCC Member
Jan 15, 2004
Here and there
Country
I will remark that for some reason, under Research, both "Case Trademarks" and "Trademark Archive" take you to the same place, the Pocket Watch Case Trademarks Database. Previously, you could use the Trademark Archive to look up trademarks that were associated with watch companies as well as watch companies; in fact, you could find trademarks for clocks as well as watches and watch cases. I found that both useful and easy to use. So, I have to wonder whether the current setup was inadvertent.

Nathan Moore

NAWCC Business
Dec 29, 2011
Country
I will remark that for some reason, under Research, both "Case Trademarks" and "Trademark Archive" take you to the same place, the Pocket Watch Case Trademarks Database. Previously, you could use the Trademark Archive to look up trademarks that were associated with watch companies as well as watch companies; in fact, you could find trademarks for clocks as well as watches and watch cases. I found that both useful and easy to use. So, I have to wonder whether the current setup was inadvertent.
Steven - Thanks for bringing this to my attention. The trademark archive search link has now been corrected. Enjoy.

Pocket Watch Trademarks Archive | Pocket Watch Database

Nathan, thank you so much for providing collectors, sellers and buyers with an outstanding resource to document, research and value the American pocket watches we all love so well. You're the best!
Thanks, Mike. I am always happy to help promote interest in American horology. Thanks for your contributions as well.

musicguy

NAWCC Member
Donor
Jan 12, 2017
New York State
Country
Thanks Nathan(as always).

Rob