Elgin Wrist Watch ID Help

EinSoCal

Dec 11, 2020
Country
I'm new to the site and love this forum. I would appreciate help any additional information about my Elgin watch. I love the look but have found it difficult to find any details beyond the obvious. As you’ll see in the pictures, the dial is two-tone silver and blue with black tracks and luminous dots with silver applied markers silver aluminous hands alternating black and white day date with an orange sweep second hand. The dial is signed Elgin automatic and T Swiss made T. The case appears to be stainless steel with a screw back and is 40 mm lug to lug and 35 mm across. The inside of the back cover is inscribed, "Elgin S.A. Neuchatel 4214”. The movement is a signed Elgin, 25 jewel full rotor automatic, caliber 322.

Elgin1.jpeg View attachment 627471 View attachment 627479

Reactions: Rick Hufnagel

EinSoCal

Dec 11, 2020
Country
Thank you. It came with a blue strap but it’s not of my liking. I have it in for a complete service and will change the strap when returned. As for the one you found, that is actually the same watch, I bought it. I should have been more clear on my post. I was hoping for more quantitative or qualitative information pertaining to the model and movement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kev32w
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-