Elgin Watch Co. 21 Jewel wind indicator railroad watch

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by Enrico Caruso, May 30, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Enrico Caruso

Enrico Caruso Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 15, 2010
    This pocket watch that was stolen from my exhibit table at the North Coast Regional last week is an Elgin Watch Co. 21 Jewel UP/DOWN wind indicator railroad watch in 16 size and with a gold filled case.
    The attached descriptive/reward file is the one that I want to post to the message board. It contains details and photos of the watch as well as contact information.

Elgin Father Time Winder Indicator Pocket Watch.
    Stolen at the NAWCC North Coast Regional, May 18/19, 2012
    Serial Number 20212375 16 Size Gold Filled Case
    REWARD FOR RETURN
    Contact E. J. Caruso 330-686-2206 or email to ejcaruso@aol.com
    Or contact Detective Dave Spotton, Lakeland Police Department
    440-525-7472 email to dspotton@lakelandcc.edu
    Reference Report #1202455

See attached picture.

Attached Files:

2. Enrico Caruso

Enrico Caruso Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Update: The watch which is the subject of this message has been returned to me and i want to thank all the members that phoned me with comments/suggestions. I guess the more you spread the descriptive information the more likely you will get the item back.
    Enrico casruso

3. Skutt50

Skutt50 Registered User

Mar 14, 2008
    Gothenburg
    Country Flag:
    Congratulations,

It is often sad to see that the "Stolen Forum" is blue whan you log in, but this time not so!

4. richiec

richiec Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Male
    automotive warranty inspector
    Brick, Ocean, NJ
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Enrico, you are so lucky. I have some of your records from my grandmother from around 1902, lovely tenor voice that is probably singing loudly right now that the watch has been returned, lol.