Electronic circuit for Gents Chronopher III

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by dennishoy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dennishoy

dennishoy Registered User

Nov 6, 2010
    Hampshire, UK
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Evening folks,

Does anyone have a copy of the electronic circuit for a Gents Chronopher II master clock please?
    It's the control board I'm after, but both boards would be useful.

Many thanks if someone can help.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. El Cha

El Cha New Member

May 19, 2017
    Country Flag:
    A while ago I've purchased a Gent's Chronopher III model XC 408 here in the Netherlands, I do not know how this clock got here but it might have been imported here (one of the few)
    The masterclock including the 2 slave clock have been working fine for about 1 year.
    It took quite a few days to have the slaves synchronised with the masterclock and to have the system running well. It eventually lost time: clock took around 70 minutes to complete a real minute so the system was running way too slow.

But again after a few days fiddling around, the system started working fine till a few weeks ago when one of the slave was half an hour behind: adjusted the slave manually but shortly afterwards the clock kept behind as well.
    Powering OFF/ON, switching advance/normal, disconnecting batteries etc.etc. did not make any difference.

Looking on the internet there is very little information about these clocks, let alone the manual.
    I was able to find some info about an auction 3 years ago offering a lot containing complete manual and wiring diagram of this type of clock. But the auction ended a year before I got my clock.

Did you, in teh mean time, manage to get some more information e.g. wiring diagram/service manual?

Regards