ECO MAGNETO CLOCK CO

BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
Arroyo Grande, Ca
community.nawcc.org
HI GUYS, I AM JUST ABOUT FINISHED WRITING MY ARTICLE ON THIS CLOCK COMPANY. ANY PICTURES OR INFORMATION THAT ANY OF YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JUST CURIOUS , I DO HAVE A WEBSITE WITH SOME PICS AND OLD TEXT. USE YOUR GOOGLE AND TYPE IN ECO MAGNETO AS THE KEY WORDS AND THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHOICES WILL TAKE YOU THERE. THERE ARE ALSO LINKS TO THE DETEX MUSEUM AND CHAPTER 52.
THANKS

BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
Arroyo Grande, Ca
community.nawcc.org
HI GUYS, I AM JUST ABOUT FINISHED WRITING MY ARTICLE ON THIS CLOCK COMPANY. ANY PICTURES OR INFORMATION THAT ANY OF YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JUST CURIOUS , I DO HAVE A WEBSITE WITH SOME PICS AND OLD TEXT. USE YOUR GOOGLE AND TYPE IN ECO MAGNETO AS THE KEY WORDS AND THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHOICES WILL TAKE YOU THERE. THERE ARE ALSO LINKS TO THE DETEX MUSEUM AND CHAPTER 52.
THANKS

BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
Arroyo Grande, Ca
community.nawcc.org
HEY GUYS, GIVE ME A HAND HERE, GO TO MY WEBSITE AND LOOK AT SOME OF THE PICS. www.fortunecity.com/victorian/portrait/20/

IF THAT IS TOO MUCH TYPING USE THE GOOGLE ENGINE, TYPE IN ECO MAGNETO AND IT WILL BE ON THE FIRST PAGE. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM OUT THERE, I HAVE SEEN THE COMPANIES ORIGINAL ORDER BOOKS, OVER 700O UNITS PRODUCED. UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE NOT ALL EASY TO IDENTIFY. I JUST HEARD FROM A GUY WHO THOUGHT HE HAD A HOWARD CASE WITH A MARRIAGE SETH THOMAS #2 MOVEMENT. THE BOSTON MODELS, ONCE THEY GET SEPERATED FROM THE CASE ARE REAL HARD TO IDENTIFY AS THEY HAVE NO COMPANY NAME ON THE RECORDER MECHANISM. THE ORIGINAL GLASS DOORS HAVE BEEN BROKEN ON A LOT OF THEM AND SOMETIMES THE WATCHMANS MECHANISM REMOVED. THEREFORE YOU CAN'T FIND THE NAME ECO MAGNETO.
THANKS AGAIN
BILL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRES
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller