ECO MAGNETO CLOCK CO

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by BILL KAPP, Sep 23, 2002.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BILL KAPP

BILL KAPP Registered User

Feb 19, 2002
    Retired Law enforcement/Investor
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    HI GUYS, I AM JUST ABOUT FINISHED WRITING MY ARTICLE ON THIS CLOCK COMPANY. ANY PICTURES OR INFORMATION THAT ANY OF YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JUST CURIOUS , I DO HAVE A WEBSITE WITH SOME PICS AND OLD TEXT. USE YOUR GOOGLE AND TYPE IN ECO MAGNETO AS THE KEY WORDS AND THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHOICES WILL TAKE YOU THERE. THERE ARE ALSO LINKS TO THE DETEX MUSEUM AND CHAPTER 52.
    THANKS

2. BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    HI GUYS, I AM JUST ABOUT FINISHED WRITING MY ARTICLE ON THIS CLOCK COMPANY. ANY PICTURES OR INFORMATION THAT ANY OF YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE JUST CURIOUS , I DO HAVE A WEBSITE WITH SOME PICS AND OLD TEXT. USE YOUR GOOGLE AND TYPE IN ECO MAGNETO AS THE KEY WORDS AND THE FIRST COUPLE OF CHOICES WILL TAKE YOU THERE. THERE ARE ALSO LINKS TO THE DETEX MUSEUM AND CHAPTER 52.
    THANKS

3. BILL KAPP

Feb 19, 2002
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    HEY GUYS, GIVE ME A HAND HERE, GO TO MY WEBSITE AND LOOK AT SOME OF THE PICS. www.fortunecity.com/victorian/portrait/20/

IF THAT IS TOO MUCH TYPING USE THE GOOGLE ENGINE, TYPE IN ECO MAGNETO AND IT WILL BE ON THE FIRST PAGE. I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF THEM OUT THERE, I HAVE SEEN THE COMPANIES ORIGINAL ORDER BOOKS, OVER 700O UNITS PRODUCED. UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE NOT ALL EASY TO IDENTIFY. I JUST HEARD FROM A GUY WHO THOUGHT HE HAD A HOWARD CASE WITH A MARRIAGE SETH THOMAS #2 MOVEMENT. THE BOSTON MODELS, ONCE THEY GET SEPERATED FROM THE CASE ARE REAL HARD TO IDENTIFY AS THEY HAVE NO COMPANY NAME ON THE RECORDER MECHANISM. THE ORIGINAL GLASS DOORS HAVE BEEN BROKEN ON A LOT OF THEM AND SOMETIMES THE WATCHMANS MECHANISM REMOVED. THEREFORE YOU CAN'T FIND THE NAME ECO MAGNETO.
    THANKS AGAIN
    BILL