E. Howard Clock Tower Clocks Ledger, Volume 1

Discussion in 'Tower, Monumental & Street Clocks' started by bptanguay, Nov 23, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new home of the NAWCC Message Board
    We are glad to see you have found us Guest. If you like what you find here, please let your friends know about us.
  1. bptanguay

bptanguay Registered User

Apr 5, 2012
  2. Peter A. Nunes

Peter A. Nunes Super Moderator
    NAWCC Member Donor

Mar 3, 2006
    #2 Peter A. Nunes, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  3. pmiddents

pmiddents Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 15, 2009
    The NAWCC and the Smithsonian websites have the same set of digitized records. The Smithsonian has completed word searchable transcriptions of all but one of the ledgers. I have completed a finding guide to these records which are not very accurately described on either web site. The word searchable versions are particularly valuable. I have been trying to communicated this information to the NAWCC library for two months without success.

4. Dick C

Dick C Registered User

Oct 14, 2009
    Put them on this site...they will be appreciated by a much larger audience and you will be know forever.

Thank you if you do.

5. pmiddents

pmiddents Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Thank you for your encouragement. I will start a separate thread and do that.
    Paul

6. harold bain

harold bain Forums Administrator
    NAWCC Member Donor

Nov 4, 2002
    We can make them easier to find by making them a sticky at the top of the forum.