• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Donn Lathrop webpages

bptanguay

Apr 5, 2012
Massachusetts
www.tanguayjewelers.com
Country
I've noticed recently that the pages listing tower clock installs is missing.
Homepages.sover.net is no longer available. I believe it was maintained by Donn Lathrop who recently passed.
Is there some way or someone who has access to this info so it can be posted online once again?
I saved some of it on my computer, but not the entire site, I wish I had.

Reactions: scootermcrad

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region
I checked to see if the Internet Archive had captured Donn's pages but it looks like they did not. As you noticed sover.net has merged with another company and all the old homepages appear to be gone.

I almost captured those pages 15 years ago, but Donnl was still managing them and I felt he did not want any assistance at that time.

A lot of the Seth Thomas material is on the NAWCC web site.

jjsantos

May 7, 2017
Country
I checked to see if the Internet Archive had captured Donn's pages but it looks like they did not. As you noticed sover.net has merged with another company and all the old homepages appear to be gone.

I almost captured those pages 15 years ago, but Donnl was still managing them and I felt he did not want any assistance at that time.

A lot of the Seth Thomas material is on the NAWCC web site.
I, too, often thought about copying it, and hadn't. I'll bet Sover/First light took a backup. we can probably get it if we ask....who wants to make the ask?

jack

Tom McIntyre

Technical Admin
Staff member
NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Ruby Member
Donor
Aug 24, 2000
Boston
awco.org
Country
Region