Decorative wood molding????

Discussion in 'Clock Case Restoration and Repair' started by BryanB, Apr 24, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. BryanB

BryanB Registered User

Apr 14, 2017
    I have a 1930's Junghans mantle clock that I restored recently. Unfortunately, the original wood decorative molding that was along the entire bottom front edge was missing. The former owners stated that it had a beaded look to it.

Does anyone know of where I could get some nice walnut decorative molding on the Web? Doesn't necessarily have to be a beaded style, but could be flourishes to accent the flourishes on the sides.

Thanks!

si View attachment 341502