Cyma Time-o-Vox Cymaflex

Greek

Aug 15, 2012
I have just uncovered yet another watch that my father owned and left for me when he passed. Previously, he handed down to me when he was alive a Omega 57 Seamaster that is my favorite watch. Now that he has passed I was left a Cyma that I never saw him wear or even mention. It sat in a saftey deposit box since the 60's and is in pristine condition. I have looked online at other models of Cyma watches from this era and this is the only one that appealed to me showing that yes indeed, my father and I had similar taste. There are numbers on the case between the lugs that read 2-6525 1261.The watch runs fine but I have no idea how to set it and all. I also have the original green leather case that came with it. My question is what do I have and how does it work. I showed a local Rolex dealer and he was floored at what perfect shape it was in but knew nothing about it. I am new here and will try to attach picture. I am not interested in selling it but have NO idea about Cyma whatsoever. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments