• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center will reopen starting Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as per Governor Wolf's reopening mandate.

Crystal replacement

rleegabe

Oct 4, 2001
Alderwood Manor Washington State
Country
Region
Would anyone know a place to send a watch bezel to have the crystal replaced, I have a lot of old watches from the 20's and 30's with with 4 curved sides or 2 straight and 2 curve. And I can search my limited crystal supply and still never come up with the right one. I have sent them out to crystal fit USA but there kind of expensive, would appreciate any feed back , thanks.

Attachments

Cary Hurt

NAWCC Member
Dec 16, 2005
Country
Region
You could try Jules Borel, Wm. S. McCaw, and Kirk Dial of Georgia among others. I don't have access to my references at the moment, but I think that a simple Google search should turn up contact info for all three.

Regards,

Cary

burnz

Inactive User
Jan 24, 2006
Country
Cary,
Do you have an current address or phone number--email --whatever for Kirk Dial of Georgia?

Thanks

rleegabe

Oct 4, 2001
Country
Region
Cary said:
You could try Jules Borel, Wm. S. McCaw, and Kirk Dial of Georgia among others. I don't have access to my references at the moment, but I think that a simple Google search should turn up contact info for all three.

Thanks, I'll try looking them up !!!!!!!

Regards,

Cary

Cary Hurt

NAWCC Member
Dec 16, 2005
Country
Region
Burnz,

I've only rarely used Kirk for crystals (I prefer McCaw) but they do offer the service. I do use them fairly regularly for dials, even though they are a bit more pricey than some of their competitors.

They shut down for a couple of weeks for vacation sometime soon. A phone call should get you a price list and a supply of envelopes.

KIRK DIAL of GA
201 BELL PL
WOODSTOCK, GA 30188-1672
Phone: 770-516-3900

Regards,

Cary

burnz

Inactive User
Jan 24, 2006
Country
Cary,
Thanks for the info. I actually wanted Kirk for dial work. Thay have done some for me in the past and I was pleased with the results.

All of the sudden I just could not find any address, email etc. for them.

rleegabe

Oct 4, 2001
Country
Region
Cary said:
Burnz,

I've only rarely used Kirk for crystals (I prefer McCaw) but they do offer the service. I do use them fairly regularly for dials, even though they are a bit more pricey than some of their competitors.

They shut down for a couple of weeks for vacation sometime soon. A phone call should get you a price list and a supply of envelopes.

KIRK DIAL of GA
201 BELL PL
WOODSTOCK, GA 30188-1672
Phone: 770-516-3900

Regards,

Cary
I have searched Google for this company, do they have a website :???: