Coin silver case maker?

Discussion in 'American Pocket Watches' started by luvsthetick, Jul 16, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. luvsthetick

luvsthetick Registered User

Mar 31, 2010
    #1 luvsthetick, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Just received a watch housed in a coin silver hunting case. Prior to purchase and from the seller's pictures I assumed this case was made by the Star Watch Case Co., now I am not as positive. According to the encyclopedia at this site the Star Co. did use the outline of a star as a trademark and lists a silver case under the case materials heading but no coin silver case. The stamping shown in the picture are found on both front and rear lids.

Is this a Star Watch Case Co. case? The Star cases I have seen also have the name of the company with the outline star.

[​IMG]