• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Clockmaker Info needed

Jim_Miller

NAWCC Member
Mar 6, 2001
Jackson, Michigan
Country
Region
I'm trying to find additional information on a clockmaker by the name of L. Amidon. he was supposedly operated in Bellows Falls VT between 1850 and 1860. If anyone should have any other information I would appreciate if you could share it. :)

Jim_Miller

NAWCC Member
Mar 6, 2001
Jackson, Michigan
Country
Region
I'm trying to find additional information on a clockmaker by the name of L. Amidon. he was supposedly operated in Bellows Falls VT between 1850 and 1860. If anyone should have any other information I would appreciate if you could share it. :)

zepernick

Deceased
Aug 8, 2004
Country
Region
Greetings Jim -- If you don't get any specific responses here, you might want to do a Google, as it were, on "L.Amidon" Vermont. Or just on Amidon/Amadon Vermont. A link to the Amidon family genealogical forum will come up. And then from that you'll find a Amidon in Windham County, Vermont (where Bellows Falls is) who is looking for gen. information about "the Amidon family of Windham Co., VT." And then you can get in touch with her, and.... And then let us know how it goes! Regards, Duck

Jim_Miller

NAWCC Member
Mar 6, 2001
Jackson, Michigan
Country
Region
Thanks for the tip Duck. Boy, I love these research quests.
Have a great day