Clockmaker in the Atlanta,Georgia area

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by Seawaif, Sep 5, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Seawaif

Seawaif Registered User

Nov 6, 2017
    Female
    Information Technology
    Vancouver, Washington
    Country Flag:
    Hello NAWCC members,

I hope I'm posting my query in the right forum, my apologies if I have made an error.

I have a business associate who is looking to have what I believe a Seth Thomas clock repaired for her elderly parents in the Atlanta, Georgia area. I believe the city that the elderly parents live in is Marietta, GA.

I would be happy to forward contact information to my business associate so that her parents can have their clock repaired by a professional clockmaker.

Thanks in Advance for your replies..

Seawaif3

2. JTD

JTD Registered User

Sep 27, 2005
    Why not contact the nearest NAWCC chapter and ask for their advice? To find the nearest chapter go to the main page and click on 'chapter news and views'. The very first line to come up will then be 'Finding a chapter near you'. Then you can find the email of whatever chapter is the best for you. I am sure they would be happy to recommend a suitable clock repairer for you. or there might even be a chapter member who could do the job.

JTD