Clock Wall

PaPa_Clock

NAWCC Member
Sep 22, 2014
Michigan
Country
Region
This is one of my clock walls. The two newest ones are the French figure ones on the mantle. Its a good thing my wife likes these old clocks almost as much as I do. Especially since I had to move the pictures of our two granddaughters to the hallway to make room for the clocks. My kids say that I may need an intervention.

Don

Cloock Wall.JPG

scottmiami

May 14, 2014
Country
Region
Love it, beautiful clocks Don!

Looks to me like you've already had the intervention..

ClipClock

Deceased
Jun 20, 2013
Kent, UK
Country
The 'need an intervention' made me laugh :D

Lovely clocks, the single weight Vienna on the far right is my favourite. Who is the maker of that one? And the Frenchies of course, I'm always drawn to them

PS how many do you have ticking? I notice they all show a different time lol

jmclaugh

Jun 1, 2006
Devon
Country
Region
They'll be booking you in with a therapist next. I too like the single weight on the far right best, btw you need to higher your ceiling.

PaPa_Clock

NAWCC Member
Sep 22, 2014
Michigan
Country
Region
The 'need an intervention' made me laugh :D

Lovely clocks, the single weight Vienna on the far right is my favourite. Who is the maker of that one? And the Frenchies of course, I'm always drawn to them

PS how many do you have ticking? I notice they all show a different time lol
The single weight is a Gustav Becker with a low serial number from the 1890's. My favorites are the weight driven regulators. I am just getting started in the French figural clocks. The two on the mantle are both Japy's with silk thread suspensions. A real bear to set and keep in beat. If I didn't have an amplifier I don't think I could do it. All of my clocks are fully functioning but I don't keep them going. If they don't work I don't hang them.

PaPa_Clock

NAWCC Member
Sep 22, 2014
Michigan
Country
Region
They'll be booking you in with a therapist next. I too like the single weight on the far right best, btw you need to higher your ceiling.
Yeah, that's what my kids and grandkids say. I am to the point that when I turn on my car turn signals I keep checking to see if it is in beat. My daughter says at least it keeps me off the streets. Along with a higher ceiling I need more walls. I have a 53" two weight that would not fit on that wall

Don

MikeBY

Feb 5, 2015
Huntington Beach, CA
Country
Region
Beautiful clocks. I would imagine that keeping them all running would get pretty loud.
Thanks for sharing part of your collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeSlari
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Weekly News 7/7/19 by Tom McIntyre