Clock Tower History

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by BILL KAPP, Nov 7, 2002.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. BILL KAPP

BILL KAPP Registered User

Feb 19, 2002
    Retired Law enforcement/Investor
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    HI GUY, I ASSUME YOU WANT TO KNOW THE HISTORY OF TOWER CLOCKS, NOT CLOCK TOWERS. I COULD BE WRONG. I KNOW WE HAVE A CHAPTER OF THE NAWCC THAT SPECIALIZES IN THAT. GO TO THE MAIN BOARD AND HUNT AROUND FOR THAT CHAPTER. JOHN MALONEY, 263 ORO DRIVE, ARROYO GRANDE, CA. TEL 805 481 5973 IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, HE PUT ON A HECK OF A DISPLAY AT THE PORTLAND NATIONAL CONVENTION. UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF NAWCC AND I DON'T KNOW HIS EMAIL ADDRESS.
    BILL

2. BILL KAPP

BILL KAPP Registered User

Feb 19, 2002
    Retired Law enforcement/Investor
    Arroyo Grande, Ca
    http://members.aol.com/indexnawcc/134.html
    THE ABOVE LINK SHOULD TAKE YOU TO CHAPTER 134 (TOWER CLOCK) IF NOT, GO TO THE MAIN NAWCC WEB PAGE, CLICK ON THE CHAPTER LINKS, SCROLL DOWN TO THE SPECIAL INTERESTS SECTION AND YOU WILL SEE A LINK TO 134.
    TAKE CARE AND HAPPY HUNTING
    BILL

3. Tony M

Tony M Registered User

Sep 6, 2002
    Dale
    Fredrick Shelly / NAWCC member wrote a 236 page hardback book (special order supplement#2)" Early American Tower Clocks".Very nicely done with many photos.This would be a great one for you to check out.Published in early Feb. of 1999
    Tony Madden

------------------
    Tony M