• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center are currently open. Please check the Visiting Schedule for Days and Hours at the bottom of the Visit Page.

Clock cleaners

Carl Bergquist

Oct 27, 2010
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Region
I am on my last reload of my cleaning solution for my UC. I have always used Historic Timekeepers from Timesavers. I don't use much of this stuff, my bottle is probably ten years old. Is it now off the market? Timesavers does not show it, nor Merrits. I was always fairly happy with Historic Timekeepers. What is a good replacement? Thanks for any suggestions. CB

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
Use the same as Ron in my ultrasonic, works great and even better if your cleaner has a heater,

514 Poplar Street
Columbia, PA 17512

Phone: 717-684-8261

Contact the Webmaster for perceived copyright infringement (DMCA Registration Number 1010287).

Copyright © National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors Inc (A 501c3 non-profit corporation). All Rights Reserved.

The NAWCC is dedicated to providing association services, promoting interest in and encouraging the collecting of clocks and watches including disseminating knowledge of the same.