clear plastic storage jars/bins?

toshik

Sep 6, 2013
PVB
Country
Region
Did anyone see those for sale? Based on clear plastic material they should be pretty recent. 8.jpg

glenhead

NAWCC Member
Nov 15, 2009
Williamson County, Texas
Country
Region
Has anyone else noticed that these things seem to breed? I now have sixteen of the stupid things. But dang, they're great for storing movements while you wait for parts, for demagnetizing things (with the lid on) with an instant demagnetizer (as opposed to having things shoot across the room), for looking at things under the microscope, etc. For pocket watches, I use the long trays. While I'm working on a watch, I use one of the bell-jar trays. For just about everything else watch-ish, I use these.

Glen

flynwill

NAWCC Member
Feb 1, 2007
Rolling Hills Estates, CA
flynwill.com
Country
Region
I wish mine would "breed"... I find I have to buy another dozen of these every now and then to make up for the ones that are more-or-less permanently storing unassembled or partially assembled movements.

glenhead

NAWCC Member
Nov 15, 2009
Williamson County, Texas
Country
Region
I wish mine would "breed"... I find I have to buy another dozen of these every now and then to make up for the ones that are more-or-less permanently storing unassembled or partially assembled movements.
I use baggies for the movements that achieve "more-or-less permanent" status, because I'm a cheap cuss!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hitchcockjohn
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Rockford's early high grade movements by Greg Frauenhoff