Clock Cincinnati Time Recorder Movement

mick_vt

Nov 21, 2020
Country
Hello, I'm looking for a non-electrified movement for a CTR series 14, I could also use the pendulum and beat scale. I'd love to restore this beauty's tick! I found what I thought was the correct movement but it's for a much longer case than the 14, the pendulum being about another 4" too long. Grateful for any help to find the right parts

mick_vt

Nov 21, 2020
Country
It seems that a Seth Thomas 86F with a 60 tooth escape wheel will work

manfromblan

NAWCC Member
Jan 29, 2005
Blanchester, Ohio
Country
Region
Hello, I'm looking for a non-electrified movement for a CTR series 14, I could also use the pendulum and beat scale. I'd love to restore this beauty's tick! I found what I thought was the correct movement but it's for a much longer case than the 14, the pendulum being about another 4" too long. Grateful for any help to find the right parts
Probably have what your looking for if still looking, let me know

mick_vt

Nov 21, 2020
Country
Probably have what your looking for if still looking, let me know
Hello, yes my search has been somewhat fruitless. I'm still looking for a CTR movement that (I think) should be stamped 60 for 120 bpm. I'm also on the lookout for an original beat scale for the same. It seems that when they converted these clocks they did a good job of stripping out anything that was no longer necessary. This is what the movement looks like - though this is the longer pendulum version that I have it otherwise matches the electrified one
s-l500.jpg

manfromblan

NAWCC Member
Jan 29, 2005
Blanchester, Ohio
Country
Region
I may have what you need if your still looking, let me know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DAC21
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-