Chapter 31 December 15th Banquet.

Discussion in 'Chapter News and Views' started by Robert Gordon, Dec 4, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Robert Gordon

Robert Gordon Registered User
    NAWCC Member

May 29, 2015
    Members and Non-Members (come check us out, you'll probably want to join us...),
    With all the commotion of Thanksgiving behind us, there is even more commotion on the horizon with all the festivities before the year-end. Makes you want to be able to sit down and relax for a little change of pace, doesn't it?
    Well, if you will be in the vicinity, we have just the thing for you! Come to our Banquet on Sunday, December 15th, and relax in our company, we'll enjoy yours, too! We'll have a Mart, a meal, and a recap of the year, maybe a word or two about the up-coming year, no program planned. This is low-key, come decompress with us.
    Location: Monarch Hotel, 12566 SE 93rd Ave, Clackamas, OR, 97015. Note the address, this is in NO SALES TAX Oregon, for your maximum purchasing power!
    The flyer is giving me problems posting it, so go to our website: nawcc31.org, click on the MEETINGS header, and there you have it!
    NOTE THE RSVP OF DECEMBER 11TH, CALL IF MAIL WON'T GET YOUR FORM IN ON TIME, OR IF YOU GET THIS NOTICE AFTER THE 11TH.
    Please call me if you have any questions, hope to see you at the Banquet!
    Robert Gordon
    NAWCC Chapter 31 President
    (503) 777-8020

2. Robert Gordon

NAWCC Member

May 29, 2015
    I forgot to mention that if you want to stay on-site at the Monarch, they have rooms for $99/night USD during December 13-16th, mention NAWCC. Now comes the transparency part: I don't know if that is a special discount or not, but they do have rooms available. Hope this makes it easier to consider for those that might want to travel here.
    Robert

3. Robert Gordon

NAWCC Member

May 29, 2015
    Regarding NAWCC Ch 31 Banquet,
    We need to have a minimum of 36, to reserve the dinner and room. We are at 26 now, we need 10 more. If you want to attend, you need to make it known, or we'll have to cancel the event. Tomorrow eve, the 11th, is the last day to let us know so we can confirm numbers with the Monarch Hotel.
    Contact/leave a message with me (503) 777-8020, or Kris (503) 255-7685. Hope we can see you there!
    Robert Gordon

4. Robert Gordon

NAWCC Member

May 29, 2015
    We have a Banquet, RSVP numbers good!
    Thanks to all who signed up. If you are still a fence-sitter, or the guests you were expecting on Sunday end up stranded in some snow-bound airport, you can still attend if your schedule will synch at the last minute. Just give a call as soon as possible, or, if you get the green light the-day-of, walk in like you own the place, the Monarch's restaurant will be happy to sell another meal, restaurants make money by cooking food, more is better as far as they (and we!) are concerned.
    The Accuweather forecast for Sunday is for a high of 43F, light winds of 5 to 6 mph, only 22% chance of showers. We'll be waiting for you at the Monarch Hotel, 12566 SE 93rd Ave, Clackamas, OR, 97015.
    Robert Gordon
    (503) 777-8020