American PW Case Made For Elgin by The Star Watch Case Co.

Discussion in 'Watch Repair' started by tom3, Mar 29, 2005.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The new version of the Forum is coming! This major upgrade of the Forum will take place in the early hours of November 2 and should be completed by noon. There will be no access to the Forum while the upgrade is taking place.
  1. tom3

tom3 Guest

I'm researching a case the Star Watch Case Co. made for Elgin in the 1950's. It was a rectangular case used to make thier "Direct Reader" model. The case Was Model No. 7776. Does anyone have any information on this company or this particular model? I've included an image of the mark on the case.

2. tom3

tom3 Guest

I'm researching a case the Star Watch Case Co. made for Elgin in the 1950's. It was a rectangular case used to make thier "Direct Reader" model. The case Was Model No. 7776. Does anyone have any information on this company or this particular model? I've included an image of the mark on the case.

3. doug sinclair

doug sinclair Registered User

Aug 27, 2000
    Calgary, Alberta
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    All,

Tom3 has asked this exact question on the Wrist Watch Board. To eliminate the risk of getting answers on both boards, and because this question is not really relevant to watch repairs, I have closed the topic. If you wish to reply, please reply to the question on the Wrist Watch Board. Thanks for your anticipated understanding.