Can't Edit Messages

Discussion in 'Forums Help & Notices' started by Sagebrush, Jul 6, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Sagebrush

Sagebrush Registered User

Sep 10, 2009
    I have a post which I need to edit however the "Edit" button does not show for any of my posts and I cannot find it anywhere. I am registered, signed in and the bottom of my forum display says that I *CAN* edit messages. Since I am relatively new to this board, can someone help me with this? Thanks.

2. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    Your edit ability lasts only for a certain amount of time. However, moderators can help you out. Let one of us know what it is you wish to edit in which post, and we can probably help.

3. Sagebrush

Sagebrush Registered User

Sep 10, 2009
    It's the first post in the thread named "Question About Chime Blocks" under the "Clocks" section. Thanks.

4. harold bain

harold bain Registered User
    NAWCC Member Deceased

Nov 4, 2002
    Male
    deceased
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    As Steven says, you have 15 minutes to edit your posts, after which time you have to contact a moderator to do it for you. This rule was put in place after a member had a falling out and decided to delete all his posts, leaving the message board looking like Swiss cheese. :rolleyes: