Canadian Can you help me with the price for this clock????

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by patricia Orlov, Mar 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. patricia Orlov

patricia Orlov New Member

Mar 22, 2020
    Female
    Country Flag:
    Hi,

I got this clock from my grandmother. She got from a trip to Germany. It says Lenzkirch and A.G.U.
    I could not find anything similar on the internet.
    It's working. I was wondering what is worth it.

Thanks for your help.

Patricia

thumbnail (1).jpg thumbnail (2).jpg

2. bruce linde

bruce linde Technical Admin
    NAWCC Member

Nov 13, 2011
    oakland, ca.
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    patricia - welcome! nice clock... hopefully someone who is more familiar with these will come along shortly. in the meantime, the more photos you can provide from all angles... especially closeups of the dial and looking in at the movement through the back door/panel, the more informed the responses you'll get. larger photos are best... the system will automatically re-size if they're too big.

3. new2clocks

new2clocks Registered User
    NAWCC Member Sponsor

Apr 25, 2005
    Pennsylvania
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Patricia,

Welcome to the board.

You have posted in the educational section of the web site.

To receive guesstimates of worth, you must post in the "What's this clock worth?" section.

Regards.

4. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    NAWCC Member

Jan 15, 2004
    Male
    Ne’er do well
    Here and there
    Country Flag:
    If you wish to find a value, the proper place to post is here:
    What is this CLOCK worth?

Please read and comply with the introductory statement to the value section of the Message Board.

"What do you think it's worth?
    These forums provide a place for open discussion of the value of specific items.
    Registered message board users are free to ask questions about and offer personal opinions on the value of specific items in ONLY these 4 forums.
    CLICK HERE to agree to the special Value Forum rules/disclaimers & permission to post .

Specific value questions are NOT permitted in the educational forums!
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: There is no assurance that any opinion on value in these forums is accurate.
    The values discussed here do not represent an appraisal for any purpose, nor does the NAWCC warrant said values in any way.

Note: References and/or Links to active auctions or sales sites will be removed for legal reasons."

musicguy likes this.