Barr & Poole Can anyone help with copies of catalogs for the Barr and Poole Clock?

Discussion in 'Electric Horology' started by H.Weiland, Aug 20, 2007.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For the new NAWCC home page
    Click this image at the upper left corner of this page.
  1. H.Weiland

H.Weiland Deceased
    Deceased

I have contacted the NAWCC Library trying to find a copy of a catalog of the models of the Barr and Poole clocks offered by these firms. NAWCC doesn't have anything available.

Does any one have one of these available and will be willing to copy it for me? Pleased to pay reasonable costs involved.

By the way some time back I received a call from one of the decendants of Arthur Poole who needed some help with her clock. This allowed to settle one point of contention. The last letter in the name "Poole" is silent. The name is pronouced "Pool" not "Pool-E".

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

Henry Weiland

2. Ray Brown

Ray Brown Registered User
    NAWCC Fellow NAWCC Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Hi Henry,

I have a very poor .pdf file of a Poole Manual that I downloaded from the internet over a year ago. It's not worth printing but can give you an idea of what to look for. I would be glad to email you the file if you are interested. If so reply to my email address and I will send it.

Ray Brown, raybrown@att.net

3. PeterW

PeterW Registered User

Aug 21, 2005
    JDToumanian likes this.