Burglary of IWC Grand Portugueser Double Chronograph and Patek Philippe cal 175

Discussion in 'Lost or Stolen Horological Items' started by Dr. Jon, Apr 14, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Dr. Jon

Dr. Jon Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Dec 14, 2001
    Aerospace Engineer
    New Hampshire
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    An old college friend of mine has had his IWC Portugeser Double Chronograph stolen from his home in a burgalary which seem to have been a professional job.

It took place in upstate New York

The serial number is 2599112

This is what one looks like

IW371203.PG.Chrono.Rattrapante.PNG

I am sure there will be a reward for its return but this is my speculation, my friend is still dealing with other losses from the break i..

Two other watches were also stolen. I will post those descriptions and serial numbers as I get them.

The the other was a Patek Philippe thin model cal 175 on a gold band.

Reference # is 3528/003J. The Movement # is 1166550. And the case # is 2695185.

All auction houses, IWC and Patek Philippe are being notified so these will not be factory serviceable or salable through major legitimate channels.

I would appreciate a PM from anyone who sees these.