Basic seth thomas adamantine clean and polish

Discussion in 'Clock Case Restoration and Repair' started by itbme1987, Apr 27, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. itbme1987

itbme1987 Registered User

May 18, 2008
    Full time college student
    NY
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hey all, no I havent died and no i didnt lose interest, just been adjusting to a new job for several months and had some hold back from a car accident a year and a half ago but anyway here is a clock i done a little work on, as you can see on the one side about how the clock looked, then after some cleaning and polishing as well as some antique gold rub n buff to the hardware on what it looks like, ill post some pictures as the gold color mellows down a little, those that have used it knows after a while it does dull after a while to a very nice look.

st1.jpg st2.jpg st3.jpg

2. harold bain

harold bain Forums Administrator
    Donor NAWCC Member

Nov 4, 2002
    Male
    self-employed in the clock business
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Good to see you back posting, Ryan. Nice job on the adamantine. :thumb: