Balance Jewel Holes - QBStuff

Discussion in 'Watch Repair' started by DaveyG, Oct 20, 2014.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DaveyG

DaveyG Registered User

Mar 21, 2005
    Male
    Retired military aircraft engineer
    North Wales, UK
    Country Flag:
    Does anyone know if Quinton Bradford is still in the way of supplying balance jewel holes in settings for American pocket watches? If so, how can I get in touch with him? I just tried to mail him but it bounced back and I get no response from Googling QBStuff.

Thanks

2. DJH584

DJH584 Newbie

Jun 21, 2013
    Coach Driver
    Clacton On Sea
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
  3. QBradford

QBradford Registered User

Jul 7, 2017
    Prepress technician
    Greensboro NC
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Hey gang! I know this is an old post, but thought some of you'd like to know I'm still here!
    You can email me with questions or visit my site www.cleantimejewels.com (work in progress) or find me on ebay at http://stores.ebay.com/American-Pocket-Watch-Jewels
    I sure have missed y'all!

QB

4. DaveyG

DaveyG Registered User

Mar 21, 2005
    Male
    Retired military aircraft engineer
    North Wales, UK
    Country Flag:
    Quinton, it is good to know that you are still around (I did see a post of yours on a recent thread here) and 'doing the business'. I have been out of action myself for a couple of years put starting to get my mojo back so I could well be in touch soon :thumb:

5. QBradford

QBradford Registered User

Jul 7, 2017
    Prepress technician
    Greensboro NC
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Same here Davey! I had been laid off from my regular job and ended up having to drive a rig across the USA for a few years to make ends meet! Not knowing when, I'd be home, I had to put the jewels on hold.
    Anyway, I'm out of the truck and back into printing. This allows me time especially with my family and also to help people with their jewel woes!
    Its really nice to be back!