Attachments to private messages

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by John Arrowood, Jun 20, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the new home of the NAWCC Message Board
    We are glad to see you have found us Guest. If you like what you find here, please let your friends know about us.
  1. John Arrowood

John Arrowood Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Dec 14, 2001
    How do I attach a photo or other visual to a private message? I don't see
    the camera icon on the template for messages and the right hand side of the top area of the box has a bunch of emoticons that appear to be covering up other buttons. Also the text doesn't wrap around and go to a new line; I have to do a
    hard return to get a new line.
    Disregard this msg. Seems from other posts I saw after posting this that is nigh unto impossible.

2. Steven Thornberry

Steven Thornberry User Administrator
    Sponsor NAWCC Member Donor

Jan 15, 2004
    Not impossible, but limited. The camera icon is there but allows attachments only from urls. There is also the Red Down Arrow that allows attachments from those already uploaded by you. You may also use the film strip icon to attach videos from sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.