Atmos clock videos

Discussion in '400-Day & Atmos' started by USforest, May 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. USforest

USforest Registered User

Aug 9, 2009
    I remembered there are 2 videos on Atmos repair many years back , the quality then was the VCR type. I am wondering in recent years are there any better quality Atmos repair videos ? :confused:

2. THTanner

THTanner Registered User
    Donor NAWCC Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Carson City, Nevada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
  3. Ed O'Brien

Ed O'Brien Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Retired, and now full-time clock repairs.
    Winter Park, FL
    Country Flag:
    The videos you refer to are by Jerry Jaeger and Tony Montifusco. Nothing more current as far as I know, I plan to present a program at the Mid-Winter Regional in Lakeland Florida in February with a working title "Atmos Repair Tips LeCoultre and the videos will not show you". It's based on extensive Atmos experience and the challenge of assembling a large number of Atmos clocks from an enormous collection of parts and disassembled clocks in my possession. The tips are particularly important because they provide some solutions instead of having the only option from the manufacturer being "send your Atmos and we will service it", as they will not sell parts.

4. USforest

USforest Registered User

Aug 9, 2009
    Great thank you ! That would be good since there wasn't any much information in recent times

5. Jeff Hamilton

Jeff Hamilton Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jan 2, 2007
    Certified Master Clockmaker
    Ed,

Jaeger LeCoultre does sell parts, you just have to have an account to purchase them.

6. masonic

masonic Registered User
    Donor

Nov 28, 2012
    Male
    HIV Educator and Business Owner.
    South Africa
    Country Flag:
    I am in South Africa and we have very little in the way of training. Not a single Chapter here. Does anyone know if there is a Atmos training course, on Video or Dvd that is avaliable for the international market? Thanks Mark