ASTC Travel Passport Program

FDelGreco

NAWCC Star Fellow
NAWCC Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2000
Novelty, OH
Country
Region
All members should know by now that the NAWCC has been a participant in the Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC). This allows you free admission to science museums around the U.S. Just show them the ASTC logo on the back of your membership card.

A while back, my wife and I took three children (not ours) to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. It would have cost us $70 for the five of us but we got in for free by showing my NAWCC membership card. A couple years ago, my wife and I were in Chicago and went to Chicago's science and technology museum and got in for free -- saving $44.

Members really ought to take advantage of this benefit. I've attached a list of the participating museums and technology centers. The print is small, but the savings are big.

Frank

Attachments

PatH

NAWCC Fellow
NAWCC Member
Dec 5, 2014
Texas
Country
Region
Thanks for the reminder, Frank. I think this is one of the benefits that many either don't realize is available, or that is forgotten about. Just a note...be sure to read the admission stipulations for each facility as you plan your outings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrydodge
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
E. Howard & Co. by Clint Geller