Archive info W H Bailey & son Salford.

Discussion in 'Tower, Monumental & Street Clocks' started by baileyroyden, Apr 1, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. baileyroyden

baileyroyden New Member

Jan 15, 2017
    Country Flag:
    I`m looking for archive information for tower clocks made by same, about 1865. Rebuilding clock in Royden Park Frankby Wirral Cheshire UK.
    The time mechanism is complete, but parts of the bell ring mech- missing.

Thanks Ray.

2. electric_turret

electric_turret Registered User

Mar 20, 2009
    West Sussex, England
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Ray,

I am not sure if you are still looking for information about W.H.Bailey turret clocks but if you are then contact me off-line and i might be able to help you. (I am in the UK)
    Also have you seen the book published this year by Chris McKay which is a reproduction of some of Bailey's catalogues?

Regards

Andy