• Upcoming updates
    Over the next couple of weeks we will be performing software updates on the forum. These will be completed in small steps as we upgrade individual software addons. You might occasionally see a maintenance message that will last a few minutes at most.

If we anticipate an update will take more than a few minutes, we'll put up a notice with estimated time.

Thank you!

Anyone recognize this?

Bruce Barnes

Mar 20, 2004
As Harold said........... and they are very nice clocks and worthy of cleaning and display!
Bruce

Richard T.

Deceased
Deceased
Apr 7, 2005
Country
Region
Hi,
I have had a clock with this logo and it looks to be off an 1920's Japanese Seikosha regulator wall clock. Thanks!
The clock has already been identified as Meiji in post No. 4 above.

Bruce Barnes

Mar 20, 2004
jtb 1.jpg As with any purchase do your homework and carefully look at the case and the works.I have 3 Japanese clocks and they are worth while for the money.Most have nice cases,and nice mechanisms.They are a good place to start and learn.Here is one I am doing a little restoring on , it has a curved thermometer and barometer flanking the surround.It had been stored in a damp, dirty environment and the works were so filthy I had to run it through the US just so I could see what was needed,but before doing so I placed it on the stand and as dirty as it was it took off running.........so in my opinion if YOU like the clock and the price is comfortable for you then by all means..............
Bruce

Bruce Barnes

Mar 20, 2004
Keep looking,there is a calendar model on E..y at the moment and appears to be in nice shape........
Bruce

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ACBurke
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last edit
Swiss Fake by Kent