Anyone recognize this Ingraham?

Discussion in 'General Clock Discussions' started by blueloon, Jul 1, 2015.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. For the new NAWCC home page
    Click this image at the upper left corner of this page.
  1. blueloon

blueloon Registered User

Jan 13, 2010
    retired, but busier than ever
    Rockford, IL area
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Well, it's garage sale time again even though the weather isn't cooperating much. I picked up this Ingraham mantel clock the other day; decent shape but needing a good clean and missing the pendulum bob and key. And since it was pretty cheap, I figured if I didn't bring it home it would end up in a dumpster.

Ingraham.jpg Ingraham back.jpg movement.jpg

Unfortunately, most of the label on the back that I believe had the name on it is missing. Does anyone recognize this one and could they give me a ballpark size for a bob? Thanks in advance. You guys always come up with the answers.

2. shutterbug

shutterbug Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Oct 19, 2005
    Male
    Self employed interpreter/clock repairer
    North Carolina
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I can't help with the name, but that style dates back to the very early 1900's. Timesavers #10211 or #10214 would work just fine on it.

3. harold bain

harold bain Registered User
    NAWCC Member Deceased

Nov 4, 2002
    Male
    deceased
    Whitby, Ontario, Canada
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Looks to me like the Regent, shown in Tran's Ingraham book from a 1907 catalog This model was made from 1891 to 1908. You might find a date code on the front of the movement.

4. blueloon

blueloon Registered User

Jan 13, 2010
    retired, but busier than ever
    Rockford, IL area
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thanks, guys. I don't have Tran's Ingraham book, but the remaining piece of the tag looks like it could have said Regent. As soon as I pull it apart to clean I'll let you know what I find. Thanks again.