Chronometry: Any interest in Chuck Low Anecdotes

Discussion in 'Chronometers' started by DeweyC, Aug 19, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. DeweyC

DeweyC Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 5, 2007
    Watchmaker
    Baltimore
    Country Flag:
    I am concerned that Chuck may be gone; or is incapacitated. Those logs were very important to him. And the Elgin 600 stuff is another tell. He was an interesting part of my life. I would be willing share some anectdotes as I get time. But I am not interested in getting into arguments about the reality of my experiences.

If there is an interest, I can share.

2. Paul Regan

Paul Regan Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Florida
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I have interest.
    Paul

3. Dr. Jon

Dr. Jon Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Dec 14, 2001
    Aerospace Engineer
    New Hampshire
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I am also interested. I spoke to him once by phone and he was very courteous.

4. DeweyC

DeweyC Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 5, 2007
    Watchmaker
    Baltimore
    Country Flag:
    I was JUST completing an hour's worth of heartfelt story when my computer restarted with a damned windows update. One choice word and walked away.

Will take me some time to calm down and get in the mood again. I am working in the forest tomorrow and need to stay away from the computer for the rest of today. Gotta learn to write these things in Word and then copy. Sorry.

5. richiec

richiec Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Male
    automotive warranty inspector
    Brick, Ocean, NJ
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Dewey, feel your pain, my computer updated to Windows 10 on its own and stalled during the update. I had to send it out to a friend to have it completely downloaded, reuploaded, etc, took 2 weeks. I happened to like Windows 7 professional better than 10.