Chronometry: Any interest in Chuck Low Anecdotes

Discussion in 'Chronometers' started by DeweyC, Aug 19, 2016.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. NAWCC Login Function is Not Working. If you know your username and password for the Message Board, you can log in using the small login link at the upper right.
  1. DeweyC

DeweyC Registered User

Feb 5, 2007
    I am concerned that Chuck may be gone; or is incapacitated. Those logs were very important to him. And the Elgin 600 stuff is another tell. He was an interesting part of my life. I would be willing share some anectdotes as I get time. But I am not interested in getting into arguments about the reality of my experiences.

If there is an interest, I can share.

2. Paul Regan

Paul Regan Registered User

Mar 4, 2003
    I have interest.
    Paul

3. Dr. Jon

Dr. Jon Registered User

Dec 14, 2001
    I am also interested. I spoke to him once by phone and he was very courteous.

4. DeweyC

DeweyC Registered User

Feb 5, 2007
    I was JUST completing an hour's worth of heartfelt story when my computer restarted with a damned windows update. One choice word and walked away.

Will take me some time to calm down and get in the mood again. I am working in the forest tomorrow and need to stay away from the computer for the rest of today. Gotta learn to write these things in Word and then copy. Sorry.

5. richiec

richiec Registered User

Feb 24, 2007
    Dewey, feel your pain, my computer updated to Windows 10 on its own and stalled during the update. I had to send it out to a friend to have it completely downloaded, reuploaded, etc, took 2 weeks. I happened to like Windows 7 professional better than 10.