• The NAWCC Museum and Library & Research Center will reopen starting Wednesday, January 6, 2021 as per Governor Wolf's reopening mandate.

Antiqueclockspriceguide.com still in business?

Warren Brook

NAWCC Member
May 27, 2005
Atlanta
Country
Region
I have been unable to access antiqueclockspriceguide.com for the past 3-4 weeks. I tried to email Jeff Savage and Ryan Polite and both of their email addresses are no longer valid. I left a message their voice mailbox which has not been replied to. Their greeting on the mailbox said they were updating their website and apologized for any inconvenience. Does anyone know if they are actually still in business? I've relied on their site for more than 10 years to help identify and value clocks and would hate to learn that they went belly up.

Jim DuBois

Gibbs Literary Award
NAWCC Member
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2008
Magnolia, TX
Country
Region
They seemed to be down for a few days last month. At least I couldn't access it along with some other folks back then. But, I worked fine for me yesterday on several searches. Works fine for me right now also.

Dick C

Oct 14, 2009
Country
I have been unable to access antiqueclockspriceguide.com for the past 3-4 weeks. I tried to email Jeff Savage and Ryan Polite and both of their email addresses are no longer valid. I left a message their voice mailbox which has not been replied to. Their greeting on the mailbox said they were updating their website and apologized for any inconvenience. Does anyone know if they are actually still in business? I've relied on their site for more than 10 years to help identify and value clocks and would hate to learn that they went belly up.
Works for me.

You might want to clear your cache/history in your browser and then reload your browser and try again.

jmclaugh

Jun 1, 2006
Devon
Country
Region
I haven't used it in ages but the site is still there but takes ages to load and can timeout.

Warren Brook

NAWCC Member
May 27, 2005
Atlanta
Country
Region
Thanks everyone for your replies. I cleared my history and my link to the site is working again. Whew!!!

Reactions: PatH