Answer

Discussion in 'Member News and Views' started by dweiss17, Oct 9, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. dweiss17

dweiss17 Registered User
    Old Timer NAWCC Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Retired from Graphic Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    Country Flag:
    To RL:

YES! Johnnie II is still with me and is a blessing to have as a housemate. Age about 8 to 10 years.

She's beautifdul and whenever she wants something from me...she vocalizes it with a tap of either of her front paws. I am extremely fortunate to have such a beautiful calco-ragdoll as my lover.

Like I posted before...she has wrapped herslf around me and no one can have the pleasure of her company.

2. ClockMogul

ClockMogul Registered User

Oct 1, 2011
    Ohio
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I aspire to you sir and i hope to be as on top of my game as you are when I get to be your age. I ride my bike 25 miles a day and my life revolves around a healthy life style. I been reading your posts for the last few years and i felt the urge to respond. I have a friend who set the world record for a 60 minute bike ride at 27.6 MPH at 92 young years of age. You have what it takes and kudos to you SIR..! You are one sharp and studios man no matter your age.. All this steam punk fodder stuff menas nothing in the "BIG PICTURE"..! You keep on keeping on is all I can say...

3. RL

RL Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Mar 28, 2004
    Country Flag:
    Dan--I'm so glad you and Johnnie II are still right there being the best of friends and lovers.
    I understand it very well and it makes me smile.
    Thank you for your reply.