• The online Bulletins and Mart and Highlights are currently unavailable due to a failure of a network piece of equipment. We are working to replace it and have the Online publications available as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Ansonia "LENSET" electric clock.

Regalansonia

May 11, 2004
I'm sure someone in here has seen one of the Ansonia "Lenset" electric clocks, altho they seem to be scarce. The movement of the one I have is mounted into a green marble case, sitting on a rectangular marble base. The movement has a capsule motor with no markings anywhere, and the only markings are on the dial that reads: "Ansonia" and "Lenset". I am curious if anyone has any information about these clocks, as I doubt that the Ansonia factory actually made these before they quit manufacturing anything in 1930. Any ideas? Thanks in advance of your input.

Al Stevenson
FNAWCC

Don DeMarcus

Aug 26, 2000
Country
Region
Al
Post a picture of it.

Regalansonia

May 11, 2004
Don. I think I've seen one other similar to this one on ebay a year or so back. Wonder if someone wasn't playing on Ansonia's name after they quit making clocks.

Al

Attachments

Charles Vesser

Apr 6, 2011
This looks like a Hammond Clock in a Whitehall case. To solve this mystery a picture of the movement is required. I am not at this point sure the dial is correct for the clock orther than size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nanette7fl
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-