Clock Help Anno 1750, Gravity Sawtooth Clock and Case

Discussion in 'Parts Wanted' started by a novice, Jun 22, 2020.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. a novice

a novice Registered User

May 28, 2019
    Male
    Country Flag:
    To all: , I have restored an Ethan Allen Anno 1750, Gravity Sawtooth Clock and Case and need the ornament at the top of the case. I have attached two pictures, one of my restored Case and Clock and one of a picture of the top of a case with the ornament attached. I have checked ADCP and bought the hands and bob from him, but the top ornament he had is too big, and after I finally found the attached picture, the one he had is also the wrong one. The only picture that I was able to find in two years of looking was from https://www.catawiki.com/, a bidding site similar to ebay.com that is located in the Netherlands. I thank you in advance. Regards

20200619_183424.jpg ca5c409e-a87f-44d4-9817-5b55a64c136c.jpg

2. Love clocks

Love clocks Registered User

Jun 10, 2019
    Female
    Country Flag:
    Very nice. Haven't seen one in a case before. We had a lot of trouble finding a finial for the top of a grandfather clock. Ended up finding one in our local hardware store which we stained to match. These our two gravity clocks. Anno Sawtooth.JPG Sawtooth Clock - Scammels.JPG