I hope these pictures will help you help me.
I have always been fascinated by mechanical time pieces. I have never been in a place to be a $eriou$ collector, but when I see something affordable, functional and distinctive, I get it. This is my second purchase, and although it is not a hidden mint, it is aesthetically pleasing, and met the above-stated criteria. I got it for my Bride of 38 years at a thrift shop.
I have attached pictures of everything that came with the purchase. The first question is do I have everything needed to hang the pendulum. My other question is where can I get a manual.
The markings on the housing are:
1. Herschede label on the right rear of the pedestal
2. 6235 on the left near the pedestal.
3. 22 on the right near the capital
4. 450 on the right near the pedestal
The markings on the movement are:
1. S. Haller Germany on the left leg
2. PU 77 on the arch
3. no (0) jewels unadjusted on the right leg
My first purchase was a hanging chime clock that has worked in every way except winding itself or reminding me to wind it from time to time. It is unbranded, and only indicates its manufacture in South (I assume) Korea.