Help Albums

Discussion in 'Message Board Help & Notices' started by novicetimekeeper, Jul 3, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. novicetimekeeper

novicetimekeeper Registered User

Jul 26, 2015
    Male
    retired and on my second career
    Dorset
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    On the previous version of the board you could have albums of your collection. I put a fair bit into that as it was also helpful to me.

That all disappeared with the change, but is that still an option? Many of my early pictures are missing from my collection, and a number of those clocks have now been sold, but I wouldn't mind trying again.

It was always useful to me as well as I could find a pic I wanted, now I just have 39 pages of attachments in date order.

2. shutterbug

shutterbug Moderator
    NAWCC Member

Oct 19, 2005
    Male
    Self employed interpreter/clock repairer
    Iowa
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Scroll down to the bottom of the forums listing page, and you'll see some pictures. The top banner has a title (Random Media)that you can click on. One of the options listed there is albums.

3. Tom McIntyre

Tom McIntyre Technical Admin
    Staff Member NAWCC Star Fellow NAWCC Ruby Member Sponsor

Aug 24, 2000
    Male
    retired SW dev
    Boston
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    You can also click on the Media tab in the top navigation banner.

You can create albums or assign images to categories and embed the results in your posts or comment on them in place in the Media Gallery.

You may even find your images have been imported from the previous site.

4. novicetimekeeper

novicetimekeeper Registered User

Jul 26, 2015
    Male
    retired and on my second career
    Dorset
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    Thank you both. I will have a go. Two of my albums made it, the other two are empty. I think the two that made it are reduced but I can add to those.