Albert Nicolas Pequegnat Pocket Watch

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by GeorgeP, Aug 2, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. GeorgeP

GeorgeP New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Boring Office Drone
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    New member here.

I just bought this watch for a very reasonable price but I haven't been able to find out found anything about this watch.

I'll get around to taking pictures of the workings and the inside of the case soon but for your viewing pleasure, here is the face.

View attachment 352356

Any opinions or information about this watch out there? I'll try to get some nice high resolution interior pictures using my camera rather than this picture using my phone.

Thanks in advance.

2. musicguy

musicguy Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Jan 12, 2017
    New York State
    Country Flag:
    #2 musicguy, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
    Before you get the photos of the movement up here(the only real way to know what you have)
    you can start by reviewing this thread

Rob

3. GeorgeP

GeorgeP New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Boring Office Drone
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    I must be missing something here. Nothing comes up when I click the link.:(

4. MartyR

MartyR Super Moderator
    Donor NAWCC Member

Dec 16, 2008
    UK
    Country Flag:
    I've correct the link in Rob's thread - try it again :)

5. GeorgeP

GeorgeP New Member

Jul 11, 2017
    Boring Office Drone
    Country Flag:
    Region Flag:
    OK finally a close up using the best camera I have.

The back says "Fortune" and underneath "A.W. C. Company" and a number 879133. Also says gold filled. Under that looks like a number added later 7497 and under that 0625 and under that unreadable. The back of the watch is a horse galloping through clouds it looks like.

On the watch itself there is "17 Jewels" and a number 204974.

Thanks for any help.
    View attachment 352909