Accutron RR approved

Discussion in 'Wrist Watches' started by abereiter, Aug 24, 2002.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. abereiter

abereiter Guest

Hello to all, Being a pocket watch collector and all I am not familiar with the wrist watches at all. I just got the first wrist watch I have ever owned and would like some info on it. It is a Bulova Accutron RR approved model 214. SN on the back of the case is e36269 with m8 under it. Can anyone tell me what year it was made? Also is the case interchangeable with other 214 models? It in gold filled and I would like stainless steel. Is this hard to do? And one last question, where can I get a high quality leather band for it. Thanks to all in advance.

------------------
    Aaron Bereiter
    NAWCC #156432

2. abereiter

abereiter Guest

Hello to all, Being a pocket watch collector and all I am not familiar with the wrist watches at all. I just got the first wrist watch I have ever owned and would like some info on it. It is a Bulova Accutron RR approved model 214. SN on the back of the case is e36269 with m8 under it. Can anyone tell me what year it was made? Also is the case interchangeable with other 214 models? It in gold filled and I would like stainless steel. Is this hard to do? And one last question, where can I get a high quality leather band for it. Thanks to all in advance.

------------------
    Aaron Bereiter
    NAWCC #156432

3. For your watch band you might check E-bay under "watch accessories" and if you are a NAWCC member and get the "MART" you can find high quality bands there too.
    I too have a RR accutron with the original stamped band and buckle.