A pair of Ulysse Nardin

Discussion in 'European & Other Pocket Watches' started by River rat, Nov 6, 2019.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. River rat

River rat Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Apr 4, 2009
    I recently bought a Ulysse Nardin Deck watch and all most forgot I had a early Ulysse Nardin pocket watch one of my good friends gave me when I retired. So figured I would post them together. I only got a few European pocket watches. But these are the only ones I got two from the same Company. And different time periods one from the 1800's and one from the 1900's.

DSC_0110.JPG DSC_0122.JPG DSC_0119.JPG DSC_0123.JPG DSC_0090.JPG DSC_0104.JPG DSC_0102.JPG

viclip and musicguy like this.
  2. jess tauber

jess tauber Registered User

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    Country Flag:
    The deck watch has an interesting movement design, different from any normal pocket watch they made that I've seen. I wonder whether they made any for personal vest-pocket use.

Jess Tauber

3. River rat

River rat Registered User
    NAWCC Member

Apr 4, 2009
    It's a little larger than a pocket watch movement so mite not work to good to fit in a pocket. They had two models of this movement lever and detent mines a lever type movement. If you ever seen a car clock type movement it's about that size. It has a wind indicator for 56 hours.