A new watch

Smudgy

May 20, 2003
Country
Region

EmmaR

Jun 29, 2007
www.taswatchhospital.com
I have seen one. its probably a little bit of an improvement on the first T touch, in that i dont think it has a compass anymore.

I think they are a little expensive for what they are, and even more expensive to fix when something goes wrong.

not a fan.

*EMMA*

Cary Hurt

NAWCC Member
Dec 16, 2005
Country
Region
A traveling companion bought one of these while we were in Lucerne last summer, for considerably less than the listed price. It's a big hunk of watch.

I kept asking him what he needed an altimeter for.

Not a fan either,

Cary

Kevin W.

NAWCC Member
Apr 11, 2002
Nepean, Ontario, Canada
Country
Region
A quarter pounder is too heavy for me, i would be afraid if i went fishing and fell out of the boat, this anchor would pull me down. :clap:
I do like Tissot watches though.:thumb:

Redundant

Dec 30, 2007
Owwww Smudg,
They don't seem to like this one much. Didn't Hamilton make one of these that was/is somewhat successful? Yeah, I agree with Emm, when the thing breaks, it is best to just put it away. By the way, the temp stuff really will not work properly while strapped to your arm. The altimiter is pretty cool, but if you really need this function wouldn't you buy a Suunto?
I don't know......
Marty

Smudgy

May 20, 2003
Country
Region
I can't say that I care much for it myself, just thought someone may be interested. It seems like way to much to strap to your arm. I quit wearing wrist watches on my wrist when I was about 14. I had too much trouble keeping them from getting broken, so I took the bands off and carried them in my pocket. I just use time only pocket watches now. But I guess if you were looking for a survival tool, this one may get you along the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ferkor
Encyclopedia Pages
Total wiki contributions
Last update
-